June 28, 2009

When it rains it pours

Business is good. Life is crazy. When I started my online website I was hoping for 2 orders a month, from January to the middle of May I had one order. About a month ago my online pottery business starting picking up speed. I got 10 orders in two weeks, both from family and friends and from my etsy site. At the same time I was working about 40 hours a week, and designing a pre-fabricated home for a design competition at home. I felt like I was in architecture school again, spending about 12-15 hours a day in front of a computer. I got everything designed, turned in, painted, printed, and mailed on time. And now that things have calmed down a little can appreciate my everyday life again and am enjoying my 1 or 2 orders a week. Thank you to everyone who ordered a plate from me and trusted me to make you something special for your special day. Thank you, Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment